NEET 2021 Phase 2 Registration, Correction Window (Reopened): Check Last Date & Process
NEET 2021 Phase 2
NTA has reopened the NEET 2021 Phase 2 registration process on October 21 and the last date of completing the process is October 26, 11.50 pm. The NEET 2021 Phase 2 registration process had started on October 1 and ended on October 13.
“On receiving numerous requests from the candidates, the National Testing Agency is opening the window for filling up of the Second set of Information particulars of the First and Second Phase of Online Application Form for NEET (UG) 2021,”
NTA has stated in the official notification indicating the reopening of the NEET 2021 Phase 2 registration process and correction window.
The particulars where the changes can be made are as follows:
iii. e-mail address
vi. Fields of second phase
This facility is also available for Candidates who have done one-time corrections in these particular fields earlier.
According to the information bulletin of NEET 2021, the NEET 2021 application process is divided into two phases. While the first phase of the NEET 2021 application process ended on August 10 and the NEET 2021 application fee payment process concluded on August 15 (11.50 pm).
How to use the NEET correction window 2021?
The procedure to edit or make changes in the NEET 2021 application form are as follows:
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET (neet.nta.nic.in) or visit the URL – https://testservices.nic.in/NEET2021/Root/home.aspx?appFormId=101042111
- Login using the application number and password
- Click on “Click here for correction in NEET 2021 Application Form”
- The filled application form of NEET 2021 will be displayed on the screen and candidates can edit the fields.
- Click on ‘Preview and Submit’
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP in the space provided
- Click on ‘Final Submit’
- A warning pops up on the screen
- If you are satisfied with the corrections made, click on ‘Please do’
- The correction slip of the NEET 2021 application form will be displayed on the screen
- Save and print the correction slip for future reference.
Details That Can Be Edited
The following details are permissible for editing or changing in the NEET 2021 application correction facility:
- Personal Details – Name, date of birth, parents’ name, gender, identity card details, place of birth
- Address: Permanent or correspondence address
- Academic Details: Information regarding Class 10 and Class 12
- Medium of Question Paper: The preferred language of the question paper
- Exam City Preference: The order of preference of chosen exam cities can be changed or cities can be replaced or changed
- Image Upload: In case the file size or format of photographs uploaded on the NEET 2021 application form is considered incorrect by NTA, they would have to upload the correct or rectified files
Details That Can’t Be Edited
The following details cannot be changed or edited are as follows:
- Nationality (can be edited in the Phase 2 registration process)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID (can be edited in the Phase 2 registration process)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Regarding NEET 2021 Application Form
Q. When will the NEET 2021 Phase 2 Registration Begin?
Q. Do I need to pay any fee for NEET Phase 2 registration?
Q. Do I need to register again to generate new application credentials for NEET 2021 phase 2 registration?
Q. What details can be changed using the NEET correction window?
Q. I paid the NEET 2021 application fee twice. What should I do?
Q. How do I know that the fee has been successfully deposited in my account?
Q. Can I change my address using the NEET correction window?
Q. Is NEET 2021 application form released?
Q. When can I apply for NEET 2021?
Q: Will the NEET 2021 application deadline get extended?
Q. How do I fill NEET Form 2021?
Q. Can I fill the application form for NEET 2021 offline?
Q. Do I need to send the NEET application form and other attachments by post to NTA?
Q. I made a mistake in the email ID while registering for NEET 2021. What can I do?
Q. When submitting the application form for NEET 2021, the session expires before I submit it. What should I do?
Q. Can I fill the application form for NEET 2021 without the internet?
Q. How can I be sure that NTA has received the application fee?
Q. Do I have to pay a correction fee for making changes to the NEET application form 2021?