BD Chaurasia Human Anatomy PDF Free Download [ All Volume 1, 2 , 3]
In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of . Read the overview below and download it using links given at the end of the post.
anatomy is one of the weirdest subjects in the first year of MBBS. But on the contrary, its fun-filled with an exploration of how the human body works. In MBBS First year, Anatomy comes as one of the subjects.
There are many books for Anatomy one can read, but BD Chaurasia is still considered the best book of Anatomy. Download BD Chaurasia PDF Book for free below in e-book format. BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy 7th edition PDF series is coming soon.
There are Three Volumes of BD Chaurasia of Anatomy and these are as below:
- Upper Limb and Thorax
- Head, Neck, and Brain
- Lower limb, Abdomen, and Pelvis
These three parts deal with the gross anatomy of the human body. There is, of course, a handbook also.
1. Features of BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy and Study Tips
2. BD Chaurasia PDF Books Download All 3 Volumes
3. BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 1 PDF (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX)
4. BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 2 PDF (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS)
5. BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 3 PDF (HEAD, NECK, AND BRAIN)
6. BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy PDF
Features of BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy and Study
Here are some of the features of the first volume of this anatomy book:
- The first and foremost thing about this book is that it is one of the most of the detailed book. As this single volume out of three is only about upper limb and thorax.
- Only two units i.e upper limb and thorax are covered in 456 pages which shows that it is a very detailed book.
- This human anatomy book is written by BD Chaurasia, who is a well-known anatomy author for this book as well as general anatomy handbook.
- There are multiple additions to this human anatomy book which means that this is a frequently updated book.
- There is best anatomy illustration including dissections that makes it easy for students to learn the gross anatomy.
- Suitable for the Students of Medicine
This book is very useful and suitable for students studying in the field of medicine. Human anatomy is one of the most important subjects for students of medical colleges. Since there is a dearth of high-quality books on the subject with an easy to understand language, B. D. Chaurasiya has compiled this comprehensive book on the matter of human anatomy. ‘B. D. Chaurasiya’s Human Anatomy: Vol 1: Upper Limb Thorax’ basically deals with a certain part of the human anatomical structure. The book aims to give the students a deeper knowledge of the subject in a consolidated manner.
- Different and Unique
Unlike most of the other books in the market that are more like journals and seem a tad difficult to understand, this book is more about explaining the concepts to the students and is completely user-oriented. Mr. Chaurasiya happens to be one of the best authors on human anatomy and in this book, he has given all the little insights that are necessary for the student to understand the human body in an effective manner. In these regards, this book is very unique because it has been authored by a very renowned person in the field.
- Vast Portion Covered
This book covers a vast portion of the upper body anatomy. It comprises of highly detailed and well-versed chapters on the bones of upper limbs as well as the pectoral region, scapular region, the forearm and the anatomy of the hand, joints of upper limbs and so on. Most importantly, the book contains detailed information on the wall of thorax, thoracic cavity and the pleura, pericardium and the heart. Because of these reasons, the book becomes a one-source of knowledge for medical students studying the human anatomy.
- Suggestions for those studying anatomy in the first year of MBBS includes the following:
- Watch Acland videos and compare them with your book.
- Stick to BD Chaurasia, it’s the bible for MBBS anatomy.
- Make notes every time you dissect or learn from the cadaver.
- Learn to make more of diagrams, examiners mostly stick to your presentation rather than your content, so a couple of diagrams and charts can help you win the race.
- Don’t ever miss Cadaver dissection, you might not get the opportunity again in life.
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 1 PDF (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX)
This book covers a vast portion of the upper body anatomy. It comprises of highly detailed and well-versed chapters on the bones of upper limbs as well as the pectoral region, scapular region, the forearm and the anatomy of the hand, joints of upper limbs and so on.
Most importantly, the book contains detailed information on the wall of thorax, thoracic cavity and the pleura, pericardium and the heart. Because of these reasons, the book becomes a one-source of knowledge for medical students studying the human anatomy.
|Volume 1 (UPPER LIMB AND THORAX)|
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 2 PDF (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS)
Most importantly, the book contains detailed information on structures in lower limb abdominal visceras and details of pelvic region. Widely acclaimed as a standard text in view of its simple language, comprehensive coverage and attractive presentation, BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy remains an ideal and the most preferred textbook in India and abroad. The seventh edition of the book has been rewritten, thoroughly revised and updated, to make it still more student-friendly.
|Volume 2 (LOWER LIMB, ABDOMEN, AND PELVIS)|
BD Chaurasiya Human Anatomy Volume 3 PDF (HEAD, NECK, AND BRAIN)
Volume 3 presents reinforced material on Head and Neck, Volume 4 now highlights Brain and Neuroanatomy. A CD containing respective videos on osteology and soft parts for better orientation of these topics and FAQs with answers and diagrams for proper preparation for the examinations accompanies each volume. Many new chapters added to lend flavor to learning anatomy with enhanced interest.
|Volume 3 (HEAD AND NECK, BRAIN)|
BD Chaurasiya Handbook of General Anatomy PDF
This edition of the Handbook aims to meet the requirements of students of medical and dental sciences, Ayurveda, homeopathy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and alternative medicine, who are newly admitted to their respective professional colleges.
|HANDBOOK OF GENERAL ANATOMY|
Admission Helpline for MBBS in Abroad , BAMS , BHMS , BDS in India.